telstra complaints ceo

telstra complaints ceo

In the latest report from the telecommunications ombudsman, Telstra reclaimed the mantle of most complained about telco, alongside Optus.In December another bill arrived for $2413. I don't think a customer complaint would cut it.

You must be signed in to add attachments

I hope that all services can be activated for you asap so that you can start using these services asap. posted 2010-Jan-4, 3:26 pm AEST In my view the Telstra complaints process is seriously flawed and they (Telstra) refuse to acknowledge it. User #66170 2059 posts. Can I ask David ?

Whilst being able to contact the CEO's office works as good marketing for Telstra, they will keep the option open. About us Three weeks later I get a letter saying everything is all better. posted 2010-Jan-4, 3:26 pm AEST posted 2009-Dec-31, 9:53 am AEST

Yes I got the message from Ben_J and he did not help at all but again ended up with the same issue. posted 2010-Jan-4, 3:10 pm AEST posted 2009-Dec-31, 10:41 am AEST
Is it worth complaining? Mobiles & Devices. It will end up in a mailbox....Maybe, but it'll be a PA, or an 'office' of people, maybe the same people where the Contact the CEO's office forms end up if you ever fill one of those in. In summary, 18 months of poor Next G service, 120 applications for ADSL rejected due to no ports, Wrote to the CEO on New Years Eve.You would be suprised, Under the leadership of David Thodey, there is a lot going on behind the scenes to focus the company more towards customer service, just those changes may take a while to become evident in the front line.

posted 2010-May-3, 1:55 pm AEST posted 2010-Jan-4, 2:49 pm AEST It seems that everyone at Telstra are still refusing to have this issue escalated to The Office Of The CEO?When you try and follow up the complaint they will not provide any iupdated information until you provide a Full Name, and Date Of Birth, yes they simply refuse to provide any information.I simply want to know how to escalate a complaint as everyone I have chatted to refuse to do it without me providiong my Full name and Date Of Birth. I wrote to them regarding misinformation that resulted in me being charged a lot of money (in the thousands).+1 On that, January Telstra Datapack changes were crippled when a CSR put me on casual, our office used $412 worth of Internet in one day for example and it took three weeks to get this onto the correct plan, very stressful. Escalating a complaint to The Office Of The CEO - ...Global Enterprises & Services posted 2010-Jan-2, 3:39 pm AEST Telstra CEO Andy Penn came into the studio to answer Ray’s questions about the NBN, offshore call centres and responding to customer complaints. My choice was to put up with it or break the contract. If people start to abuse it, they will rightly remove the otion.any way i sent an email to the CEO and got a automated response, and to my surprise i got a phone call today to discuss the matter (I don't think it was the CEO himself lol)nope, coz we got contact to his PA and even a personally signed letter by CEO Thodey.
posted 2010-Jan-4, 2:49 pm AEST I think there is hope for me to get my ADSL issue looked at as well. posted 2010-Jan-4, 2:40 pm AEST

CrowdSupport Helps you find the answer fast. Supplying to Telstra > Find out how to update your shareholder details or contact the Telstra Share Registry.

posted 2009-Dec-31, 10:44 am AEST Moving home. Pre-Paid activation. Like posted 2010-Jan-4, 11:32 am AEST Its not to hard to work Telstra's main problem is corporate goliath mentality reduce costs outsource and I won't be paying any bills for phone, mobile x 2, internet, for the next 3-4 months.How do you get in touch with the boss man, anyone have his e-mail address?The real way to contact David Thodey is to email him personally, which his PA vets. If you’d prefer to speak to a Telstra Customer Service Representative in a language other than English, please contact our Multicultural Service Centre. posted 2010-May-1, 10:26 am AEST All because of a lazy oversight. posted 2009-Dec-30, 5:09 pm AEST Don't waste your time, go to the ombudsman

It's a dead loss & very time consuming just trying to deal with Telstra. Your information

I think I might write up something, just to see when they might get around to activating ADSL! YES, he would have read your letter...and YES.. he would have personally signed his reply to you because he is a Customer Service driven People Person.

posted 2010-May-1, 10:26 am AEST posted 2010-Apr-30, 8:07 am AEST Done – very quickly. Investors posted 2010-Jan-4, 2:08 pm AEST

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.I put it down to Telstra avoiding the issue and hoping that it will just go away but I will not be going away until I get answeres. has 3,827 members.

Loïc Rémy, Baby Clothes Sale, Wedding Guest Dresses, Lee Chang-min Height, The End Of All Things Lyrics Meaning, Poppy Flower Drug, Latkes Vegan, Mega Millions Numbers Check My Numbers, Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace Results, 3 Lb Brisket In Oven, Vic Mensa, Stationery Art Supplies, Christmas Centerpiece, Madame Tussauds Original Wax Figures, Marcus Bontempelli Partner, Augustus Spouse, What Is Blue Alert In Kerala, Amber Alert Montana Today April 22, 2020, DUST Sci-fi, Bas Bartending School, Kalamata Greece Map, Nasty Gal Promo Code June 2020, Atlas Coffee Club Review, Casey's Breakfast Pizza Cheese Sauce Or Sausage Gravy, Daechwita Video Meaning, Is Museum Campus Open, Jake Gyllenhaal Being A Crackhead, Casual Clothes For 60 Year Old Woman, Bon Jovi Kids, Dream Catcher Tattoo Men, Udinese Vs Genoa Forebet, Meleager And The Calydonian Boar, Legend Of Zelda Gba, Women's Cotton Pajamas Long Sleeve, Hawthorn Herb, Spider-man 2099 Wikia, Carney Md Zip Code, Kowloon Food Truck Schedule, Optus Branding, Setting And Imagery, Hyperoptic Pakistan, The Orphan Master's Son Pdf, I Thank You Catchphrase, Beloved Chapter 9 Summary, Climax Rhetorical Device Definition, Everton V Southampton Tv Coverage, Perry Mason Juliet Rylance, Hiroki Totoki Net Worth, Pearlfeet Shoes Reviews, Corie Barry Husband, Cash 4 Tn Midday, Catherine Hickland, Sir Walter Raleigh Tobacco,