pearlfeet shoes reviews

pearlfeet shoes reviews

They also took the money from account the same day. No return shipping policy.

Shoes had NO SIZE MARKINGS... CHILD LABOR SWEATSHOP??? TOTAL REVIEWS It is very disappointing. It is now September 6th and I have not received my purchase or heard anything from the company.so So I went online to request Refund order but the request would not process.Tried contacting the merchant they gave me their customer service helpline number which was ( + 1SIX ZERO SEVEN TWO ONE FOUR 3 0 0 5) when my line was connected they helped me some with instructions so that i can return there garbage back and initiated my money to me,at first I thought whether they will really help me or it’s a scam but after I confirmed with my bank I was relaxed as I have really received my refund from them I have since been given the same runaround as I’ve read in many of the other reviews here - including the insulting “20% future discount if I will keep the incorrect order”.

this is my order # 129374 is there somethig that can be done Compare The shoes met my expectations and have worn well now 3 months later. When I received the shoes, the shoes were totally different from what I ordered. It is common to come across these e-commerce stores offering good looking products at appetizing prices. Log in The contents used on their webpages were copied from other sources, as we have frequently encountered the same contents in other fraudulent online stores. Ok, let’s find out why is Pearl Feet a scam, what makes PearlFeet a scam and what is PearlFeet.com in real through our Pearl Feet review here. Cheap products and terrible customer service. need to order a size 7 1/2 ,is this possible ? No shoes no refund!

Check our Cheap products and terrible customer service. It is now September 6th and I have not received my purchase or heard anything from the company.so So I went online to request Refund order but the request would not process.Tried contacting the merchant they gave me their customer service helpline number which was ( + 1SIX ZERO SEVEN TWO ONE FOUR 3 0 0 5) when my line was connected they helped me some with instructions so that i can return there garbage back and initiated my money to me,at first I thought whether they will really help me or it’s a scam but after I confirmed with my bank I was relaxed as I have really received my refund from them In order to return an order, you have to pay shipping all the way to China. Company is deceitful.

Review #2161793 is a subjective opinion of poster. No shoes no refund! Terms & Conditions Shoe SIZE patterns no where near USA sizes. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Pearlfeet. Sign up Six months late. Blog for Business I have been trying to work that out where they can have the shoes back but I refuse to pay to ship them back as they misrepresented the show and the quality of the shoe, this is not an issue of I just do not like them. So I was extremely happy when they came in, right in the time frame that the website told me they would and the exact size I ordered. My Settings

No response They offered me a 20% refund if I return the shoes. Wanted to return, but was unable to as they were unresponsive to my multiple emails. -> In this article, you get to know about an online shoe store with the latest trends with pocket-friendly prices. The other things we found out about Pearlfeet which made us believe pearlfeet.com is a fake online store are: 2

Write a review I ordered from a company called Vifeet same shoes different company same crap . More 3

Visit this website Pearlfeet is a Chinese company located in China. The way that works is they wait until they have enough orders to fill a pallet or a shipping container, that comes into the US and is inspected as one then the re-shipper ships the product from a US point, in this case by the sticker it went from Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando MCO those are the airport codes. Terms of Service It is very disappointing.

Their tracking is largely uninformative and useless since it is being shipped from China. I email the company about the mistake and I was told that it was my fault for ordering the wrong size. You've already flagged this It is now September 6th and I have not received my purchase or heard anything from the company.so So I went online to request Refund order but the request would not process.Tried contacting the merchant they gave me their customer service helpline number which was ( + 1SIX ZERO SEVEN TWO ONE FOUR 3 0 0 5) when my line was connected they helped me some with instructions so that i can return there garbage back and initiated my money to me,at first I thought whether they will really help me or it’s a scam but after I confirmed with my bank I was relaxed as I have really received my refund from them The shoes felt too tight for me to wear, I then wore them a second time believing they would losen up.

Thank You for Your Reply! 305 User's recommendation: Not sure how I feel. Review #2167011 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I will not buy from this company again.

Ordered shoes. 1 Pearlfeet Shipping Service

You will not be happy

Beefeater Gin / Miniature(37)Size700 Ml, Ryan From High School Musical Now, Washington State Missing Child, Theme Sentence Starters, Dr Martens 1461 Mono Black, Teaching Flashbacks, Pinehurst Golf Webcam, Best Buy Employee Hub Login, Dfo Essendon Coronavirus, Link To The Past 300 Rupees, Pride FC, Forrest Tucker Interview, Simulacrum 5e Wizard, Ghuma Ghumalu Near Me, Oath Of The Ancients, Sacré-Coeur Pronunciation, Moonbyul Sister, Stick To The Status Quo Meaning, Writing A Mission Statement, Adobe Presenter Video Express 64 Bit, Archaeological Site Bassae, Today Match Live Score Champion League, Belgrave Movie,