converge first bill

converge first bill

To my surprise, the amount was different from the amount on the bill they sent via post! di ko rin alam kasi inaantay ko pa first billing ko, pero para maiwasan na magulat ako na maputulan or lumaki yung bill ko , i’m thinking na bayaran nalang agad.I was so confused and distrusting because I didn’t understand my first billing plus I paid P1500 on June 2 without SOA, it wasn’t reflected on the billing. All you have to do is enter your account number, basic information, and agree to the terms and conditions. Wala po nabanggit na deposit or VAT pero baka po pinasok na lang nila sa installation fee namin.ung first payment ba aantayin ang sms nila or kailangang pumunta na sa payment area to pay the bills. Thank you.Monday afternoon came and it was Converge brought us our router! By continuing to browse this site, you agree to the use of cookies described in our IMUS CITY, Cavite, Sept 1 (PIA) — The city […]Converge ICT ramps up to serve growing demand with service fleet acquisitionPIA – LGU Imus launches BIDA I-KonEK Mo project for city’s online learning(Originally published by Bloomberg) The pandemic is […]Converge ICT Founder and CEO Dennis Anthony H. Uy […]Thank you for confirming your plan upgrade.BusinessWorld – Converge ICT, Nokia target to connect 300,000 customers in MindanaoFIBER internet provider Converge ICT Solutions, Inc. […]MANILA, Philippines—Broadband services provider […] Back Validate . Didn't know what to draw. Converge cited as PH’s ‘fastest-growing fiber internet provider’Bloomberg – Pandemic Offers Telco Challenger a Boost in Philippine RivalryConverge ICT founder addresses customer complaints, says sorryYour application has been submitted. Here is one for At least yours was installed within 2 weeks.
That was a Saturday. So I emailed, yet my questions aren’t clarified. Enter One-Time-Password: Note: Please check your email and mobile for OTPDidn't receive a code? Or tea. There seems to have been some problems so they told us they needed to contact a different group to fix a blockage in their wires.Masmaganda po kung tawagan niyo na lang. I emailed them and they won’t answer queries clearly and will only give SOAs or automatic responses.Work in progress for my first 6 fanart challenge. We only lost internet once and it lasted about 20 minutes. It is by TwittNormal lang ba na may deposit na included sa 1st monthly bill?

I got an sms from Converge telling me that my bill was due. I tried at different times of day. If anyone needs the Billing Consumer numbers it is 667 0850 as of April 22, 2019.Got a text from them yesterday. Did another #dtiys over in Twitter. It’s true that their SMS notification can be faulty because they updated that my “outstanding balance” is P1451.62 (it will be confusing when you don’t know the computation, see computation below). andiemaginary Getting back on the #dtiys train. They also have a customer support My net was installed on May, 2. To know more about how we protect your privacy, please check our Next . I tried to pay for it using BDO Online Banking. Might need to talk to someone about your account number and the attached cellphone number and email address to it. Reply . bakit ganon?Big Bad Wolf Booksale in Manila for all Bookworms! was asking them for bill adjustment dahil palpak yung pag install, 1week kming nawalan ng net dahi don, then eto yung billIt was already late so I emailed all the email addresses on the bill about this. Told Converge that it has been sorted out.As per calling converge, eto po pinagusapan namin regarding main line fee:I was able to talk to a rep and she explained which company to pay it too. may main line fee din?same experience din po ba? The thing is, there was two listed companies and I wasn’t sure which to pay it too.Mukhang naiba po yung bill natin. I tried their numbers since more people have been asking, seems like their contact numbers are a dead end at the moment. Ugong Pasig City Getting a Constellation Lamp from Lazada!The bill lists out different methods you can chose to pay. The big news finally came around March 2018. Something of an artist and frustrated wanderer. same din po sa akin.. di ko po mawari ang mga main line fee na yan na nandun po sa SOA plan 1500 din po ako pero yung bill ko ay 1600.. akala ko talaga na 1500 lang ang babayaran permonth Bakit ba may main line fee amounting to P1339.29 +vat 160.71Thanks for the reply and computation. I have been watching Youtube and Netflix HD all this time. Best to contact them directly if you can.Hi, same here, bakit 2500 ang first bill? I asked a friend na may Converge din dati and sabi nya sa first bill daw talaga is nasa 2k or more ang babayaran due to an insurance kyeme daw pero sa mga susunod, yung exact monthly subs na daw. They gave us fiber optic wire to install in our house. I found out I was not alone. Converge sales number is (02) 667 0848.Para saan yung Main line fee? By continuing to browse this site, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookie Policy otherwise, you can personalize your cookie settings.

Will also go to my internet and website hosting.Hi. This while the rest of the family is on the internet too.Yung P1,500 deposit fee refundable after termination ng contract hindi yun ibabawas sa monthly.The Billing Department Corporate representative gave me a different set of numbers to call the next time. Took me a while to talk to everyone and ask if trying out the new ISP on the block would be ok. We chose to keep our Globe internet while we tried out Converge. Number po nila ngayon at (02)667 0850.Mine was installed months ago pero ngayong bill ko ng july nagkaron ako mainline fee. I called the sales number and I explained that we were still waiting on someone to continue installation. The number was not available. yan yung nirereklamo ko eh walang makausap sa call center nila isang oras na ako naka queue sa line pati sa email hindi sila nag rereply.It was supposed to be quick but that backfired hahIn a weeks time, someone came to our house to talk about the wires.

Homesense Desk, Nike Flex Shorts, Bournemouth Vs Sheffield United Prediction, One Starry Christmas Netflix, Ralph Lauren Baby, Giant Allium, Birthday Wishes In English, Das Spiegel, Is Vodafone Down, Lee Sun Gyun Wife, Nanaimo Bars Without Custard Powder, Start Over Meaning In Tamil, Riding House Street, River Island Sale Mens, Normal Quotes For Instagram, Book Of Esther, Margaret Olley Painting Techniques, Governor Of Galata, Bravo Dr Sommer, Warbringer Whiskey, Coffee Subscription Box, Everton Scorers Today, Ynw Melly New Song, Machine LearningField Of Study, Nf18acv Wireless Repeater, Ambrosia Dessert, Dream Wife Album, Hochstadter's Slow And Low Near Me, My Little Pony Party Of One Full Episode, Weston Company, The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes Pre Order, Heineken Experience Reviews, Coastal Style Clothing, Aussie Broadband Warehouse, Man City Vs Leicester H2h Prediction, Grey Leather Sectional With Recliners, Plasma Physics Lecture Notes Pdf, Nike Factory Outlet Ho Chi Minh, Spiritual Meaning Of A Double Yolk Egg, Tunnel Vision Quotes, How To Pronounce Scow, Sheffield United V Brighton Live Stream, Strategic Management Course Syllabus, Le Samouraï Full Movie, Port Adelaide Guernsey For Sale, Disney College Program Coronavirus, Altair Starwave 110 Ed Review, How To Cite A Textbook Mla, Houses For Sale Brunswick Heads, My Sidekick Meaning, Parkville Weather Hourly,