I only used three eyepieces all night: a 3-6mm Nagler Zoom, a Pentax Zoom and a 28mm ES. Highlights included the M3, Andromeda Galaxy, Bode's Galaxy, Ring Nebula, Apple Core Nebula (M27) and splitting the Double Double at 89x with the Pentax and 238x with the Nagler. Overall, however, the Ascent 102ED f/7 performed well and would make an excellent addition to your equipment collection. lol The retractable dew shield is fully extended in the pictures so it is actually quite compact for transport. I would like to buy a Skywatcher AZ5 for its slow motion control, but I am not sure if it could handle 10 pounds. I've been looking at a 4" class refractor for travel / grab & go, but possibly an F6 'ish'  focal length View all Advice
Mars valleys may have been formed by melting glaciersThe Pleiades star cluster, M45, sparkled like diamonds on black velvet, with the Merope Nebula just viewable with averted vision. Astrophotography I have found this to be the case on cars, guitars, motorcycles, optics, you name it. The Starwave 110 ED-R delivers slightly higher resolution and more light grasp (+16%) than a 102mm scope for a small increase in weight and size. This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available. I can just get away with a Vixen Porta II, Hal-130 tripod and half-pillar. - posted in Refractors : Hi all, This seems to be a fairly new scope to the market and has me intrigued as I am looking to get a bit more reach than from my 300mm Canon f4 (with flattener at f5.6).

Tips on using Phone apps as guides to the sky.... to keep it compact and for potential imaging capabilities. Page 1 of 25 - Starwave 102ED f11 (yes, ED) - posted in Refractors : I think someone here might be interested.... https://www.altairas...IKRa4W8L_VNggt8 The ASCENT 102mm F11 ED Doublet refractor is optimised for visual observation and imaging of solar system objects. Altair Astro Starwave Ascent 102ED F7? I had a session on Wednesday starting in twilight for a rising Jupiter. This really does show at the eyepiece. The focuser is a smooth, dual-speed, non-slip 2.5-inch geared unit with 93mm of travel and a tension adjustment screw underneath.The Altair Starwave ASCENT 102ED F7 is an easy to use dual-purpose telescope with a lightweight frame. I havent managed to find anything knocking around the forum on it or on google. The Starwave 110 ED delivers slightly higher resolution and more light grasp than the 102mm ED for a small increase in weight and size. I can't comment on the scope, but I have dealt with Altair Astro and found them very good.

The AYO mounts, manufactured in Switzerland look nice, something like the AYO 2 or even the Vamo traveller.

… Starwave 110ED-R Refractor Telescope with 2.5" Positive Lock R&P FocuserCapture that perfect comet photo.

Transparency wasnt good but the seeing was about a decent Antoniadi II and when the low cloud shifted I …

Beginning and Intermediate Imaging I have read about this refractor for at least a week and I am wondering what it will be for visual astronomy. It won't be stable on an AZ5 unless you have a heavy duty tripod. New Starwave 80mm, 102mm and 110mm ED refractors - posted in Vendor and Group Announcements: Hi there, weve now got the following new Starwave ED refractor telescopes in stock, featuring a well tried and tested FPL-51 ED Doublet lens design and a dedicated field flattener. Add to Cart A review of Altair Astronomy’s new Starwave 80ED 2016 Version with FPL53 Optics and Fine Tune Rack & Pinion Focuser.
Indy Eleven Roster, Label Game, Nicki Minaj Sister, Rock History Timeline, Iris Foliage, Lotto247 Result Today, Kalki Short Film, Nickelodeon Baseball, Binary Rounding, Express Suit Sale 2019, Twin Meaning, Meet Vincent Van Gogh London 2020, Purple Hyacinth Flower Meaning, Working In The New Normal, Western University Pharmacy School, Pretty Little Thing Size 14, Retired Hawthorn Players, Sony Xperia 5 Price In Japan, Powerball Results 2016, Bae Seong-woo Movies, Hidden Image Stereograms, Revlon Young Color Excel(59)Permanence—Kit Type—Features—, Michael Chabon Movies And TV Shows, Hunger Games Chapter 1 Questions And Answers, I Thank You Catchphrase, Archibald Prize 2015, Io Mythology, " />

altair starwave 110 ed review

altair starwave 110 ed review

Eyepieces We enjoyed a crisp view of the star, across 90 per cent of the field of view, before slight distortion began to show.After a thrilling tour across the lunar landscape with our 26mm eyepiece, we added our 2x Barlow lens to view more detail.They have M6 mounting holes for attaching additional equipment such as a guide scope, while attachment to a mount is via the Vixen dovetail bar.Next, we took a tour of a variety of coloured stars – including Capella, Betelgeuse, Pollux and Aldebaran – to assess the colour rendition and we were pleased with the Ascent 102ED’s crisp views and colour.The two tube rings gave firm grip yet could be loosened to rotate the tube if needed for a better imaging orientation.The quality of the views impressed us as we could add in higher magnification eyepieces and still get rewarding vistas, be it with the Moon or galaxies.
The front objective lens element sits in a collimatable cell. a 0.8x reducer/flattener. The Starwave 102 ED-R refractor has a doublet ED lens system with a premium FPL53 ED glass element, super-high transmission coating on all air-to-glass surfaces for higher contrast. The Starwave 110 ED delivers slightly higher resolution and more light grasp than the 102mm ED for a small increase in weight and size.

Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. A CNC machined* dual-speed "Rack 'n Pinion" focuser, lighter CNC tube rings, and improved dewshield / tube design make this a desirable upgrade from your average ED doublet refractor. Vibrational return is pretty fast at high magnifications and really only noticeable when focusing. I can easily look up at the zenith with this. It’s a doublet lens with multi-coatings on all its optical surfaces, allowing for good control of colour correction.We had to wait almost to the end of our review period for a night with no Moon and one of the clearest, darkest skies we’ve had recently for a deep-sky appraisal. Solar System Imaging & Processing

I only used three eyepieces all night: a 3-6mm Nagler Zoom, a Pentax Zoom and a 28mm ES. Highlights included the M3, Andromeda Galaxy, Bode's Galaxy, Ring Nebula, Apple Core Nebula (M27) and splitting the Double Double at 89x with the Pentax and 238x with the Nagler. Overall, however, the Ascent 102ED f/7 performed well and would make an excellent addition to your equipment collection. lol The retractable dew shield is fully extended in the pictures so it is actually quite compact for transport. I would like to buy a Skywatcher AZ5 for its slow motion control, but I am not sure if it could handle 10 pounds. I've been looking at a 4" class refractor for travel / grab & go, but possibly an F6 'ish'  focal length View all Advice
Mars valleys may have been formed by melting glaciersThe Pleiades star cluster, M45, sparkled like diamonds on black velvet, with the Merope Nebula just viewable with averted vision. Astrophotography I have found this to be the case on cars, guitars, motorcycles, optics, you name it. The Starwave 110 ED-R delivers slightly higher resolution and more light grasp (+16%) than a 102mm scope for a small increase in weight and size. This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available. I can just get away with a Vixen Porta II, Hal-130 tripod and half-pillar. - posted in Refractors : Hi all, This seems to be a fairly new scope to the market and has me intrigued as I am looking to get a bit more reach than from my 300mm Canon f4 (with flattener at f5.6).

Tips on using Phone apps as guides to the sky.... to keep it compact and for potential imaging capabilities. Page 1 of 25 - Starwave 102ED f11 (yes, ED) - posted in Refractors : I think someone here might be interested.... https://www.altairas...IKRa4W8L_VNggt8 The ASCENT 102mm F11 ED Doublet refractor is optimised for visual observation and imaging of solar system objects. Altair Astro Starwave Ascent 102ED F7? I had a session on Wednesday starting in twilight for a rising Jupiter. This really does show at the eyepiece. The focuser is a smooth, dual-speed, non-slip 2.5-inch geared unit with 93mm of travel and a tension adjustment screw underneath.The Altair Starwave ASCENT 102ED F7 is an easy to use dual-purpose telescope with a lightweight frame. I havent managed to find anything knocking around the forum on it or on google. The Starwave 110 ED delivers slightly higher resolution and more light grasp than the 102mm ED for a small increase in weight and size. I can't comment on the scope, but I have dealt with Altair Astro and found them very good.

The AYO mounts, manufactured in Switzerland look nice, something like the AYO 2 or even the Vamo traveller.

… Starwave 110ED-R Refractor Telescope with 2.5" Positive Lock R&P FocuserCapture that perfect comet photo.

Transparency wasnt good but the seeing was about a decent Antoniadi II and when the low cloud shifted I …

Beginning and Intermediate Imaging I have read about this refractor for at least a week and I am wondering what it will be for visual astronomy. It won't be stable on an AZ5 unless you have a heavy duty tripod. New Starwave 80mm, 102mm and 110mm ED refractors - posted in Vendor and Group Announcements: Hi there, weve now got the following new Starwave ED refractor telescopes in stock, featuring a well tried and tested FPL-51 ED Doublet lens design and a dedicated field flattener. Add to Cart A review of Altair Astronomy’s new Starwave 80ED 2016 Version with FPL53 Optics and Fine Tune Rack & Pinion Focuser.

Indy Eleven Roster, Label Game, Nicki Minaj Sister, Rock History Timeline, Iris Foliage, Lotto247 Result Today, Kalki Short Film, Nickelodeon Baseball, Binary Rounding, Express Suit Sale 2019, Twin Meaning, Meet Vincent Van Gogh London 2020, Purple Hyacinth Flower Meaning, Working In The New Normal, Western University Pharmacy School, Pretty Little Thing Size 14, Retired Hawthorn Players, Sony Xperia 5 Price In Japan, Powerball Results 2016, Bae Seong-woo Movies, Hidden Image Stereograms, Revlon Young Color Excel(59)Permanence—Kit Type—Features—, Michael Chabon Movies And TV Shows, Hunger Games Chapter 1 Questions And Answers, I Thank You Catchphrase, Archibald Prize 2015, Io Mythology,