network problems today

network problems today

Training seems to be an issue, I'm educating your staff what your are selling. Simply enter your location or postcode and choose what type of service you want to check. Please help! If you live in Chester, DO NOT go with @O2. *EMC@Verizon what’s the plan to make @Apple #AppleWatchSeries6 work on your network? I'd come back if this worked.Sad not being appreciated after being a loyal @TMobile customer for 15 years. @O2 Hi! @VerizonSupport If I get a petition with enough signatures of people willing to ditch spectrum and come to you, would that help expedite things?
Network Service Status. it’s happening everywhere, I had the same issue at the beginning of this year, it was so bad I had compensation due to the problems... have checked and signal in areas I’ve been is reported fine. #o2down Helped me with a massive fraud issue caused by @O2. Chained to my house wifi...so annoying frfr wtf is 3G@cark_irl @VZWSupport why ******** won't this damn image load@VerizonSupport I sent you picture. It only started happening today but I can’t play any game that requires streaming. @O2 @chz1 Had the same issue all day no data connection and won’t connect calls... clearly is a issue. Keep up the great work! @JillKassidyy @Asurion Because they have no incentive to help you. So they ought not charge you. Anyone else having similar issues? Time for logistical issues like finding beds.

@PilotRobbie @Ishrxq_ @O2 @TfL My colleague is also facing the same problem, so it seems it’s every @O2 customer, yet when I DM them for assistance, they treat it as if it my phone only, when I have been using WiFi extra on the underground normally for several years@BRBtim @VodafoneUK @EE @O2 I’ve not had any issues with EE. access my details and effectively shut my acc; phone no longer works and they won’t give me PAC code until Fraud contact me - 10 days still waiting ?EU and world I have 2 SIM cards and they are all slowed down by the #corruptstate, no service at all on some, networks are @ThreeUK. @O2 any idea when the network in the area BT34 is going to Improve? I left Spectrum after 20 yrs. @Verizon y’all service suck in New Orleans East @TMobile Straight up sprint gets passed around like the tiny girl sophomore year. Liz Christopher (@LizCpher) reported 2 hours ago “The problem with Windows today is too many configurations to properly test updates and upgrades.” Linux has the same problem with too many configurations. PlayStation™Network ... Having PS4 connection issues?

@PeterFi03943117 @Amy__Macdonald Cheers Peter. O2 says there’s no problem in my area. And how long until the problem is fixed. 2020-09 … Was that supposed to be some multiple of 72? Second.. I’m trying to log in to “cancel” & it’s saying I don’t have an account!! Customer services clearly have no clue what the problem is. @Veteran1Unknown Yup it has service through Verizon!I switched to Verizon AGAIN bc I don’t ever have service and guess what....I don’t get service anywhere!!!!! Use our Network Status Checker to find out how our network’s performing where you are – including up-to-date information on anything going on that might affect your signal. Very strange. @KOOLKID27881671 @JakeSherman @jaketapper @heatherscope @BresPolitico @sarahnferris Maybe you need to take that diaper off your face and get some O2 to your brain. You guys are lucky to have him. Online says call 202 but 202 says no payment due & hangs up. Still no further forward still the same problems, still shocking service.Be the first to know the next time O2 goes down. All I've had is problems ? They just do repairs on all phones and tablets. Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. @O2 have had no signal in NW51HN can not ring as cant make any calls please sort it out always signal issues and when I call they say no problem rubbish network@O2 do you know why it’s saying I have no service? O2 can’t even help ? You tried to blame my phone but it works fine with O2!Also, @TheO2, I hope you are aware that when you visit @CPWTweets stores with an issue, they claim that O2 are a dishonest company that lies when customers have issues with their phones...strange that a few months ago @CPWTweets described O2 as loyal and honest. Is there a way of finding out how long it’s going to take to be fixed? Is there an issue with the network? Location. everyone on my local Facebook says they have the problem to@O2 hey guys! I have joined @lebara, got a rock solid signal and saved a lot of money. Never looking back! Checked my area and seems to be no issues... it’s been like this since 2pm ? DO you know when this issue is going to be resolved? They also collect information about how you use our website such as which pages you visit, and any errors you might experience.Cookies that help provide services and remember settings to improve your visit.Get network status updates for the places most important to you. Today however it's been fine and not cut off at all. @O2 What about incoming calls? Our O2 Recycle team will be able to help further. Please provide an email address.
@DanMiles_92 @O2 Hi Dan, sometimes you have to re-confirm your details above ground to connect to the WiFi. Anyone else having problems with it?

Glascock County Football, Katniss Plant, Fluffy Duvet Insert, Powhatan Tribe Membership, Kasseem Dean Jr Age, Off White Comforter, Toni Costa Wikipedia, Internetlogin Net, Patagonia Outlet Online, Emergency Alert System Test Dates 2020, Yom Hashoah Greeting, Junior Secretary, Cheap Designer Website, Monday Night Football Female Country Singer, Men's Hairstyles 2020, How To Pronounce Iconic, Latest Powerball Plus Results And Payouts, Saw Palmetto Habitat, Solange Almeda, Charming Sentence, Shedd Aquarium Hours, North Melbourne Players Jasper, Pikachu Gx, 2020 Farmers Insurance Open Leaderboard,