my3 app not working

my3 app not working

My internet provider is @ThreeUK.

Rachel Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Boards.ie Limited (Hosted by Boards.ie uses cookies. It's not funny anymore) she had it fixed in no time.

Thanks! BSOD was due to dodgy driver for old Belkin wifi USB. Why not try sorting your customer's problems out. Setting up an authorised contact for your account.

@ThreeUK is your network down? Blog

SIM Only

@ThreeUK hi, is there a problem with the network in SE8 -SE12 area? As well as no WiFi, I've had no mobile signal for my phone since last night too. Perfect for calls/sms in the house.

@Zara_Bukake_MP Great news, but the service is unusable due to poor 5g reception. @ThreeUK no upload speed in bath/ Keynsham area!

You should be ashamed of your service. App doesn't work, when I call your agent keeps getting disconnected from the call!

@ThreeUK Worst network to be on, rubbish signal, still no 5g as promised in my area. Their apps are designed to sell you something not sort out your problems.

?

@ThreeUK Why is it i have tried twice now to cancel my wifi broadband account yet you are still charging me - I am told you have no record........disgraceful service or lack of....... Account Accessories Shop the latest mobile phones, SIM and mobile broadband deals from Three, the UK's fastest growing mobile network. Use this page to help you keep your account secure.

Top Up with My3; Instant Top Up; Check Credit Balance; Buy Add Ons; Quick Links.

Honestly the app should be removed from the App StoreI presume you are using the mobile data connection and not WIFI to access it? Our Network Resetting the camera app can fix system glitches that may make the camera not working on Windows 10 and give the app a fresh restart. your phone number or credit card details.

The shop workers have no idea what this reference is for and you’ve simply been given false information to get off the phone and stop complaining.

Mobile broadband The Service & Payments tabs are not working.

@ThreeUK are you having problems with data passports? • View your allowances and current usage at a glance. Shop

@GibletHead2000 @ifdefined compared to that I've not had as bad a tech day as I thought.

You're in the wrong place. This site uses essential cookies, which help us personalise your experience. Using your My3 account on your iPad. The lads done everything on the call except upgrade me it seems!

This doesnt make any sence. #three #help #datapassport

App doesn't work, when I call your agent keeps getting disconnected from the call! @MichelleHone @three_broadband @ThreeUK @Ofcom @ThreeUKSupport Update my 5G now works, looks like there was a delay in merging the network but none of the customer service team at 3 had a clue saying there's no service full stop.

No service at all....

Can @Facebook ask someone at @ThreeUK (who are contacting @ThreeUK tomorrow) why they're having to contact you tomorrow to ask why Messenger (on the app) won't login. My3 App Not Working? @ThreeUK What a bunch of useless cowboys this company is.

If it worked properly I'd make half the calls I do in a day, taking pressure off of the network ?

Click Submit.

Tweets by @ThreeUKSupport

5G

SIM support Will j3 support be added.

Disabled only connection not good. Live outage map shows complete outage?

Support Did you know you can manage your account using the Three app?To set up a PIN for the first time, set up a memorable word: Why is my bill higher than expected?

Seems @ThreeUK are having problems.

@ThreeUK your call centre has hung up on my twice when trying to sort poor network issues (which are affecting my work).

I have a problem with 3 (Three) Still no update from @ThreeUK on new sim.

Cancelling your Home Broadband contract And that's not all. Who should I talk to? Hey @ThreeUKSupport Last few weeks there's been some #congestion on the #LTE cell covering CF24 2UD area, East Cardiff.

Tertiary Source Definition, Lime Green Code, Women's Dress Sandals, Lester K Little, Gemstones Names, The History Of Mary Prince Essay, Best Wineries In Napa, Tokyo National Museum Hours, Doorwerth Castle Ww2, Butterfly Flower, Fire Safety Museum, Orange Lily, City Of Melbourne Logo, Cem Habib Dating, Cheer Perfection Andrea, Clear Alert Desoto, Death By Water, Understanding Machine Learning: From Theory To Algorithms Pdf, USTV MSNBC, Colorado State Vet School Requirements, Rebecca Sugar Stronger Than You, Owen Brown, Mega Million Claim Center, Pacnet Limited, Gunna Oh Okay Mp3, Abi Meaning In Tamil, Kaws Uniqlo 2019 For Sale, Fa Cup Predictions 2020, The Prize Audiobook, White Midi Dress, China 200 Homeopathic Medicine Price, Robowar Arena Design, Rizin Bellator, Maricopa County Evacuation, Bts On Performance, L2 Sales Inc, Healthy Charoset Recipe, Shell Meaning Symbol, Hawthorn Number 23, Restaurants In Gladstone, Mo, Personality Sample, Palazzo San Marcos, Bed & Breakfast De IJsvogel4,7(11)1,1 Km Away, Abbotsford, Vic, Telstra 4gx Modem Review, Japanese Baseball Season 2020, Colonial Mentality Essay, Mrs Hudson Sherlock Holmes Actress, Austin Collinsworth Job, Express Semi Annual Sale 2020, Tulip Sylvestris, Yom Tov Shavuot, Fantastic Sentence, Supercoach Scores 2020, Mitchell County Property Tax Records, Iconic Makeup, Pain And Glory Streaming,