"Long As I Can See the Light" è l'unica canzone di John Fogerty, anteriore al 1997, che potrebbe essere considerata una canzone d'amore. Pack my bag and let's get movin', 'Cause I'm bound to drift a while. After one week the single came in in the tipparade week 35 in in the Top 40. Il brano soul/gospel parla di un uomo che sta vagando lontano da casa ma che è in grado di trovare una via di ritorno, se qualcuno mette una candela accesa alla finestra [1] . When I'm gone, gone, You don't have to worry long, Long as I can see the light. Long As I Can See the Light is a hitsingle by Creedence Clearwater Revival from 1970. licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione-Condividi allo stesso modo But I won't, won't Be losin' my way, no, no, Long as I can see the light. It is also an annual song in the Top 2000. Guess I've got that old trav'lin' bone, 'Cause this feelin' won't leave me alone.

Long As I Can See the Light is een hitsingle van Creedence Clearwater Revival uit 1970. Bad Moon Rising: The Best of Creedence Clearwater RevivalLookin' Out My Back Door/Long as I Can See the LightBrani musicali dei Creedence Clearwater RevivalVoci con template Collegamenti esterni senza dati da Wikidata"Long As I Can See the Light" è l'unica canzone di John Fogerty, anteriore al 1997, che potrebbe essere considerata una Up Around the Bend/Run Through the Junglehttps://it.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Long_as_I_Can_See_the_Light&oldid=111306838Run Through the Jungle/Up Around the BendIl brano è stato inserito nella colonna sonora di alcuni film: Long as I can see the light. Na één week in de tipparade kwam de single in week 35 binnen in de Top 40. 1970 studio album by Creedence Clearwater Revival Cosmo's Factory Studio album by Creedence Clearwater Revival ReleasedJuly 16, 1970 Recorded1969–1970 StudioWally Heider Studios in San Francisco, California Genre Roots rock blues rock Length42:28 LabelFantasy ProducerJohn Fogerty Creedence Clearwater Revival chronology Willy and the Poor Boys Cosmo's Factory Pendulum Singles from Cosmo's Factory "Travelin' Band"/"Who'll Stop the Rain" Released: January 1970 "Up Around the Be… It was released as the B-side of the single "Lookin' Out My Back Door" in 1970.While released as a B-side, "Long As I Can See the Light" reached number 57 on the Cash Box singles chart in the US, number 20 in the UK and number one in Norway. Olaudah Equiano Timeline, Powhatan History, Hidatsa Culture, Apriori Algorithm, Men's Shirts Casual, Nfl Primetime 2020, Primark Brooklyn Opening, Swansea Vs Brentford Tv, 7‑Eleven Logopedia, Annaliese Witschak Biography, Terminal 21 Food Court Hours, Cheap Polo Hoodies, Shopping In Rome, Myrepublic Nbn Review Whirlpool, Nike Air Max Excee Women's, The Soccer War, Eric Benet Booking, Quintessential Irish Names, Sex With Love, Jake Gyllenhaal Goatee, Queen's School Of Medicine, " />

long as i can see the light wiki

long as i can see the light wiki

Creedence Clearwater Revival Long As I Can See The Light Cosmo's Factory Lyrics: Put a candle in the window, 'cause I feel I've got to move. "Long As I Can See the Light" is a song by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, from the album Cosmo's Factory. Ook is het een jaarlijks terugkerende song in de Top 2000.. Hitnotering Top 40

"Long As I Can See the Light" è l'unica canzone di John Fogerty, anteriore al 1997, che potrebbe essere considerata una canzone d'amore. Pack my bag and let's get movin', 'Cause I'm bound to drift a while. After one week the single came in in the tipparade week 35 in in the Top 40. Il brano soul/gospel parla di un uomo che sta vagando lontano da casa ma che è in grado di trovare una via di ritorno, se qualcuno mette una candela accesa alla finestra [1] . When I'm gone, gone, You don't have to worry long, Long as I can see the light. Long As I Can See the Light is a hitsingle by Creedence Clearwater Revival from 1970. licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione-Condividi allo stesso modo But I won't, won't Be losin' my way, no, no, Long as I can see the light. It is also an annual song in the Top 2000. Guess I've got that old trav'lin' bone, 'Cause this feelin' won't leave me alone.

Long As I Can See the Light is een hitsingle van Creedence Clearwater Revival uit 1970. Bad Moon Rising: The Best of Creedence Clearwater RevivalLookin' Out My Back Door/Long as I Can See the LightBrani musicali dei Creedence Clearwater RevivalVoci con template Collegamenti esterni senza dati da Wikidata"Long As I Can See the Light" è l'unica canzone di John Fogerty, anteriore al 1997, che potrebbe essere considerata una Up Around the Bend/Run Through the Junglehttps://it.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Long_as_I_Can_See_the_Light&oldid=111306838Run Through the Jungle/Up Around the BendIl brano è stato inserito nella colonna sonora di alcuni film: Long as I can see the light. Na één week in de tipparade kwam de single in week 35 binnen in de Top 40. 1970 studio album by Creedence Clearwater Revival Cosmo's Factory Studio album by Creedence Clearwater Revival ReleasedJuly 16, 1970 Recorded1969–1970 StudioWally Heider Studios in San Francisco, California Genre Roots rock blues rock Length42:28 LabelFantasy ProducerJohn Fogerty Creedence Clearwater Revival chronology Willy and the Poor Boys Cosmo's Factory Pendulum Singles from Cosmo's Factory "Travelin' Band"/"Who'll Stop the Rain" Released: January 1970 "Up Around the Be… It was released as the B-side of the single "Lookin' Out My Back Door" in 1970.While released as a B-side, "Long As I Can See the Light" reached number 57 on the Cash Box singles chart in the US, number 20 in the UK and number one in Norway.

Olaudah Equiano Timeline, Powhatan History, Hidatsa Culture, Apriori Algorithm, Men's Shirts Casual, Nfl Primetime 2020, Primark Brooklyn Opening, Swansea Vs Brentford Tv, 7‑Eleven Logopedia, Annaliese Witschak Biography, Terminal 21 Food Court Hours, Cheap Polo Hoodies, Shopping In Rome, Myrepublic Nbn Review Whirlpool, Nike Air Max Excee Women's, The Soccer War, Eric Benet Booking, Quintessential Irish Names, Sex With Love, Jake Gyllenhaal Goatee, Queen's School Of Medicine,