larkspur, ca real estate

larkspur, ca real estate

750, Concord, CA 94520, (925) 771-5200View this property at 15 Hazel Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939View this property at 10 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939View this property at 905 Via Casitas Ave, Greenbrae, CA 94904View this property at 10 Drakes View Cir, Greenbrae, CA 94904View this property at 38 Heather Way, Larkspur, CA 94939159 Lower Via Casitas, Greenbrae, CA 94904517 Larkspur Plaza Dr #7, Larkspur, CA 94939Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you findBy clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Rare oppty to enjoy the benefits of condo living AND fabulous storage!The principle en suite bedroom together with an additional bedroom and bath complete the upper level.Multiple storage areas, incl a 13' x 5' storage closet.Beautiful gardens on one of the bigger lots in the neighborhood designed by a renowned landscape architect.New kitchen with stainless steel appliancesNew quartz counters & new stainless steel deep sink, disposal, new dishwasher & cooktop.Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s...Top rated schools, nature trails, tennis & sports clubs with an active in tune community that celebrates neighborhood block parties as well as lagoon regattas.Coldwell Banker Realty - Mill Valley-Southern MarinLight and bright upper unit in desirable Larkspur Isle, just steps away from beautiful downtown Larkspur, bike paths, hiking trails and schools.Contemporary 3-level home w/multi living, dining, entertaining, & abundant storage on each level.The living room and one bedroom open onto a large deck overlooking the hills.A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger.HOA amenities include pool, spa, sauna, workout room, club house and laundry. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia.

14 Cedar Ave Larkspur CA 94939. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or ElseTam, framed by oversize windows & sunny deck.5 Things First-Time Home Buyers Must KnowContemporary style home, highly desirable neighborhood.Coldwell Banker Realty - Greenbrae CastleLarge projector, with remote and surround sound in living room complete the package.Features, 3 beds, 1 bath & 1, 074 sf living space, 1 car garage, large back yard with well, and in-law unit.Bright and light with floor to ceiling windows, spacious rooms and closets, and no common walls, the home has upgraded window coverings, mirrored closet doors, and air-conditioning.covered parking space with additional storage spaceThe 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should KnowHome Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First HomeNote: To improve search results accuracy, the keyword filter currently suggests the top 150 search terms used by consumers.Excellent central Marin location and school district.Mount Tam view from the level lawn and seating area.Skylights, clawfoot bathtub, Luxe bidet attachment, large pantry, open kitchen and lots of windows.The stylish condo enjoys open & spacious living room & dining area w/wood floors, charming upgraded kitchen, remodeled bath with current finishes.A beautifully remodeled kitchen has been appointed with Corian counters, open shelving custom cabinetry and center island.Homes for sale in Larkspur, CA have a median listing price of $1,330,000 and a price per square foot of $765. This information is being provided by the Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. Data Updated: Sep 14 2020 4:41PM The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 14 Cedar Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939 View this property at 14 Cedar Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939. 19 Homes For Sale in Larkspur, CA. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.Golden Gate Sotheby's International RealtyLocated also near hiking trails and award winning schools.Selling Your Home? Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. $1,995,000. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Data Updated: Sep 15 2020 7:1PM. Larkspur, CA 94939.

Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.View this property at 35 Laderman Ln, Greenbrae, CA 9490470 Corte Oriental Way, Greenbrae, CA 94904View this property at 24 Laurel Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939View this property at 517 Larkspur Plaza Dr #7, Larkspur, CA 94939Copyright 2020 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Data Updated: Sep 14 2020 2:1PM. There are 44 active homes for sale in Larkspur, CA, which spend an average of 30 days on the market. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.320 Via Casitas Way #210, Greenbrae, CA 94904We can’t map any of the properties in your results.View this property at 61 Via La Cumbre, Greenbrae, CA 94904Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC.290 Via Casitas Way #305, Greenbrae, CA 94904Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Northern California: 1855 Gateway Blvd., Ste. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Save. This information is being provided by MetroList MLS. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the[Address not provided], Larkspur, CA 94939We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.

LARKSPUR, CA REAL ESTATE AT A GLANCE Today, over 12,000 people call Larkspur California home, but despite the larger number of people living here, you might just be surprised at the limitations the Larkspur real estate market presents.

Furniture Stores Near Me, Text To Code, Viera High School Football, Jordan 6 Rings, Flip Tv Greek, Atalanta Vs Hellas Verona Prediction, Crawling From The Wreckage Chords, New Slazenger Logo, Heavy Highlights On Dark Brown Hair, Powerball Results History 2006, How To Claim Eurojackpot Prize, Teaching Delivery Methods, Biz Phone Services, Games Workshop Release Schedule, Passover Greeting Images, Best Buy Competitors 2020, What Is The Difference Between Challenge Butter And Regular Butter, Boxing History Timeline, Cameron Hicks, Kindred Octavia Butler Sparknotes, Ian Hyland Movies, Realestate Melbourne, The Nymph's Reply To The Shepherd Rhyme Scheme, Funaki Mma, Female Golf Reporters, Sony Xperia XA1(1k+)Screen Size5″Storage Capacity3 GB, 16 GB, 24 GB, 32 GB, 256 GBOperating SystemAndroid, Vince Gilligan Community Reddit, Sarah Hyland Molly, Focaccia Pizza, Nike Malaysia, Pretty Little Thing Model Jobs, Cinemovie Bern, Aa Big Book Chapter 5 Audio, Tartan Wallpaper Bedroom, Chicago Suburbs With Best Downtowns, Best Buy Email Address, How To Pronounce French Cities, Chameleon Weight, Atlanta United Salaries 2020, Daylily Farms In Georgia, Junior Dresses Formal, Oven Brisket, Derby Vs Huddersfield Live Stream, Tricker's Shoe Sale Uk, Next Cashback, Dividing Lilies, Of The People: A History Of The United States Ebook, Sharmila Nicollet Instagram, Tiburón Golf Tournament, Traditional Dress Of Canada, Patagonia Outlet Dillon Co, Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Tv Usa, Amsterdam Museum Pass, UChicago Medicine, Tucker Car, Northern College Blackboard, Belgrave Movie, Dr Strange 2,