You've already flagged this

Seems Dune's quality control has dropped right off. 4 See business transparency The person I spoke to on chat said they didn’t know but they’d contact the buying team and find out. Tina’s customer service was extremely good.

Tina’s customer service was extremely good. Tina provided me prompt response to my case and also three different solutions of all I found satisfactory, this also included a next day delivery to unsure my shoe got to on time. From shoulder bags which will help transport your daily essentials to clutch bags ideal for carrying your evening necessities, there is a Dune handbag for you in this range. When I wore sandal it felt uncomfortable so I compared with the same sandal I purchased as standard fit a year ago and found them to be the exact same width. Dune Mens Simon Heavy Duty Leather Ankle BootsDune Ladies Women's OLYVEA Mid Chunky Block Heel Ankle Boot Low Chunky Block HeelFREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by AmazonSelect the department you want to search inDune Ladies Women's GUILTT Snaffle Trim Loafer Flat HeelPrice and other details may vary based on size and colourWe use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Trust in reviews And so, the items were delivered back to Dune 2 days after I gave sent them back. The lady is going to send me some and she sent me an informative email explaining what would happen .

Voice your opinion today and hear what 825 customers have already said. Did not understand a very simple returns process. Size of my foot is 36/37. PLACEHOLDER Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.Dune Ladies Women's TILDAA Wide Fit Block Heel Knee High Riding BootDune Ladies Women's Presleigh JL Four Zip Ankle Boots Cuban HeelDune Ladies Women's LONGLEY Braided Loop Strap Sandals Flat Heel I would 100% recommend this bag!! I’ll definitely be shopping at Dune again if this is how they look after you. Fantastic service! Dune London

Terms & Conditions

Please just refund me it is unacceptable to take this long to resolve an issue . Outstanding customer service by Tina who was informative, efficient and helpful throughout my recent enquiry into the status of a refund. Log out She’s an asset to Dune. I’m really impressed by her service.

Dune came with excuses as: short of staff at the Wearhouse and the up to 14 days (without weekends and BH) policy of processing the refund. The person I spoke to on chat said they didn’t know but they’d contact the buying team and find out.

Poonam was excellent at awnsering my queries and efficient, great customer service! No replacement and as due to go on hols bought them again and asked for refund on the original .

I’m so happy with the shoes.

DUNE LONDON +-DUNE LONDON. The gems were clear crystals. UK / EU Add to Bag. Any Department; Shoes & Bags; Women's Boots; Men's Boots; Men's Lace-ups; Women's Fashion Trainers; Men's Fashion Trainers ; Women's Ballet Flats & Pumps; Women's Fashion Sandals; Women's Loafers & Mocassins; Women's Court Shoes; Men's Loafers & Moccasins; See more. I have my eye on a pair of boots that are out of stock. Categories
I ordered a pair of shoes & the courier supposedly made several attempts whilst I was at work & then returned the shoes back to Dune London I was really upset about this as normally my parcels would be left with a neighbour. So I am confused about the Dune size chart on the website. They let me swap them for a different pair of shoes :) My Settings I returned an item but the package was delayed in the delivery system.
English Pronunciation Exercises For Spanish Speakers Pdf, Gibson, Ga To Atlanta Ga, Top 10 Online Shopping Sites In Malaysia 2019, I Am Feeling Nostalgic, Wells Adams Job, Del Kathryn Barton Family, Mandalorian Real Face, Oneus Hwanwoong, How To Cook Fish Balls, Arsenal V Burnley Live, Mustard Kitchen Accessories, Bungalows For Sale In Fife, I3 Mega S Amazon, 1974 Tornadoes, High Heels Shoes Germany, Portsmouth Squad 2012, Sony Global Home, Most Comfortable Shoes For Men, A Short Hike Walkthrough, Shane O'Neill, Monday Night Football Chords, Platypus Pitt Street, Wolves Line Up Vs Bournemouth, New Home Accessories List, " />

dune london bags review

dune london bags review

Guidelines for Reviewers © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. After ringing and speaking to Isobel at Dune who was extremely helpful going the extra mile and helping get the issue resolved. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits.

Beautiful shoes as well. DUNE LONDON 6 40 7 41 8 42 9 43 10 44 11 45 12 46 UK EU ADD TO BAG civic - tan Casual Wedge Sole Ankle Boots £115. Plans & Pricing Dune Ladies Women's Nikole Embellished Studded Pearl and Stud Flat Sandals Flat HeelDune Ladies Women's Galleon Printed Sport Loafer Flat HeelDune Mens Streamline Leather Shoes Flat HeelDune Ladies Women's PANDAN Side Zip Ankle Boots Flat HeelDune Ladies Women's ALORAA Cut-Out High Heel Court Shoes Stiletto Heel SuedeDune Ladies Women's LENNIIE Double Strap Flatform Sandals Wedge HeelDune Mens Character Chelsea Boots Flat Heel Dune handbags, bags and purses can make the perfect finishing touch to your outfit. Anisha was polite and sorted my problem with no hesitation. DUNE LONDON 6 40 7 41 8 42 9 43 10 44 11 45 12 46 UK EU ADD TO BAG civic - black Casual Wedge Sole Ankle Boots £115. Well done Marie and thank you. 4 Thank you Marie.

E-mailed an issue, not really expecting a positive reply however how Robyn dealt with the issue really exceeded my expectations. Privacy Policy Trustpilot Business Visit this website Do Not Sell My Info Guidelines for Reviewers Business Login

18 June - Items received back by Dune 08 July - deadline for the refund "If you have not received an update by 8/07/2020, please do get back in touch and I will be happy to resolve this for you."

You've already flagged this

Seems Dune's quality control has dropped right off. 4 See business transparency The person I spoke to on chat said they didn’t know but they’d contact the buying team and find out. Tina’s customer service was extremely good.

Tina’s customer service was extremely good. Tina provided me prompt response to my case and also three different solutions of all I found satisfactory, this also included a next day delivery to unsure my shoe got to on time. From shoulder bags which will help transport your daily essentials to clutch bags ideal for carrying your evening necessities, there is a Dune handbag for you in this range. When I wore sandal it felt uncomfortable so I compared with the same sandal I purchased as standard fit a year ago and found them to be the exact same width. Dune Mens Simon Heavy Duty Leather Ankle BootsDune Ladies Women's OLYVEA Mid Chunky Block Heel Ankle Boot Low Chunky Block HeelFREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by AmazonSelect the department you want to search inDune Ladies Women's GUILTT Snaffle Trim Loafer Flat HeelPrice and other details may vary based on size and colourWe use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Trust in reviews And so, the items were delivered back to Dune 2 days after I gave sent them back. The lady is going to send me some and she sent me an informative email explaining what would happen .

Voice your opinion today and hear what 825 customers have already said. Did not understand a very simple returns process. Size of my foot is 36/37. PLACEHOLDER Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.Dune Ladies Women's TILDAA Wide Fit Block Heel Knee High Riding BootDune Ladies Women's Presleigh JL Four Zip Ankle Boots Cuban HeelDune Ladies Women's LONGLEY Braided Loop Strap Sandals Flat Heel I would 100% recommend this bag!! I’ll definitely be shopping at Dune again if this is how they look after you. Fantastic service! Dune London

Terms & Conditions

Please just refund me it is unacceptable to take this long to resolve an issue . Outstanding customer service by Tina who was informative, efficient and helpful throughout my recent enquiry into the status of a refund. Log out She’s an asset to Dune. I’m really impressed by her service.

Dune came with excuses as: short of staff at the Wearhouse and the up to 14 days (without weekends and BH) policy of processing the refund. The person I spoke to on chat said they didn’t know but they’d contact the buying team and find out.

Poonam was excellent at awnsering my queries and efficient, great customer service! No replacement and as due to go on hols bought them again and asked for refund on the original .

I’m so happy with the shoes.

DUNE LONDON +-DUNE LONDON. The gems were clear crystals. UK / EU Add to Bag. Any Department; Shoes & Bags; Women's Boots; Men's Boots; Men's Lace-ups; Women's Fashion Trainers; Men's Fashion Trainers ; Women's Ballet Flats & Pumps; Women's Fashion Sandals; Women's Loafers & Mocassins; Women's Court Shoes; Men's Loafers & Moccasins; See more. I have my eye on a pair of boots that are out of stock. Categories
I ordered a pair of shoes & the courier supposedly made several attempts whilst I was at work & then returned the shoes back to Dune London I was really upset about this as normally my parcels would be left with a neighbour. So I am confused about the Dune size chart on the website. They let me swap them for a different pair of shoes :) My Settings I returned an item but the package was delayed in the delivery system.

English Pronunciation Exercises For Spanish Speakers Pdf, Gibson, Ga To Atlanta Ga, Top 10 Online Shopping Sites In Malaysia 2019, I Am Feeling Nostalgic, Wells Adams Job, Del Kathryn Barton Family, Mandalorian Real Face, Oneus Hwanwoong, How To Cook Fish Balls, Arsenal V Burnley Live, Mustard Kitchen Accessories, Bungalows For Sale In Fife, I3 Mega S Amazon, 1974 Tornadoes, High Heels Shoes Germany, Portsmouth Squad 2012, Sony Global Home, Most Comfortable Shoes For Men, A Short Hike Walkthrough, Shane O'Neill, Monday Night Football Chords, Platypus Pitt Street, Wolves Line Up Vs Bournemouth, New Home Accessories List,