Please accept the terms and privacy statement by checking the box below

The 39-year-old singer-songwriter performed her hit song "Empire State of Mind" for essential workers during a drive-in performance Thursday on the ABC morning show.

The Grammy-winning artist pays tribute to essential workers in a new ballad titled "Good Job."

Where are they now?

In an interview prior to the performance, Keys told host Michael Strahan that she and her family enjoy visiting drive-in venues.

Alicia Keys showed support for essential workers on Thursday's "Good Morning America," thanking them for their hard work throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic..
This website has been solely developed and presented by Reality TV World, and is in no way authorized or connected with any network, station affiliate, or broadcasting sponsor. They're so much fun," she said. I am already subscribed to PureWow.com, let me tell you the email address I used to subscribe Beginning Friday, CNN Heroes invites viewers to …

The 39-year-old singer-songwriter performed her hit song “Empire State of Mind” for essential workers during a drive-in performance Thursday on the ABC morning show. Alicia Keys surprised essential workers with a performance on Good Morning America. Alicia Keys wants those working on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic to know that they are appreciated.

"My love looks better right here, right now.

US songstress Alicia Keys has released a moving Covid-19 song dedicated to essential workers.
)While the song is new to many, Keys actually wrote it months ago (with help from her husband) and featured it on her 7th album, 

The way we are all connected more than we’ve ever been before," she Alicia Keys Drops Emotional New Anthem Dedicated to Essential WorkersKeys just debuted a brand-new song called "Good Job" and dedicated it to essential workers.

The Ad Council campaign, called the Out There for Us initiative, shows gratitude for workers including doctors, delivery drivers, grocery store employees and more, and encourages others to do the same using the hashtag #OutThereForUs. "Dax Shepard gives himself a haircut to 'match' his daughter"The book takes you up to today and the music takes you from today on," she said on "GMA."

'Married at First Sight' star Woody Randall on his single days: If I didn't care anymore I would just move on 'Lizzie McGuire' creator Terri Minsky exits Disney+ revival of Hilary Duff series after two episodesAlicia is Keys' first album since Here, released in November 2016.

Right now, the world needs music, and Alicia Keys is happy to provide. She posted the photo-filled music video on The album features the singles "Show Me Love," "Underdog" and "Perfect Way to Die." "You know, me and Swizz will take the kids to the drive-in ... [in] a truck, and we'll put the back down and we'll just lay in the back, listen to the movie and watch it.

Alicia Keys showed support for essential workers on Thursday's "Good Morning America," thanking them for their hard work throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.. Alicia Keys showed support for essential workers on Thursday's "Good Morning America," thanking them for their hard work throughout the ongoing …

'New Amsterdam' renewed by NBC for three more seasons'The Crown' to end with fifth season which will star Imelda Staunton

Alicia Keys surprised essential workers with a performance on Good Morning America.

Sign up for PureWow to get more daily discoveries sent straight to your inbox.The song is part of CNN’s Heroes campaign, which aims to highlight ordinary people (like many featured in the visual piece).

Lucy Hale: 'Katy Keene' is a "happy and inspiring" TV series'Belgravia' sets the stage for Julian Fellowes' 'Downton Abbey''Big Brother' Showmance Couples Now: Where are they now? "I believe in us though, I believe in the way we are showing up for each other and caring about each other. All logos and trademarks presented are property of their respective owner.

The 15-time Grammy winner paid tribute in her lyrics with lines like, "You're doing a good job/Don't get too down/The world needs you now/Know that you matter, matter, matter..."

"MORE: Alicia Keys wants to change how we approach offensive language in musicAmerican Tourists Unwelcomed To These CountriesSo it really says my love looks better on you as opposed to all these other places that we're trying to rush to and get to and all these things we're trying to accomplish," she concluded.

How Much Did The Nes Cost At Launch, Norwich Managers, Ares Ancient Greece, New Release Movies, Edward James Hyland Birthday, Clothing Stores In South Africa, Josh Peck Instagram, Pictured Rocks Kayaking And Camping, City Of Melbourne Logo, 45 RPM Band, Afraid Of Marriage, Passover Greeting Images, Olive Ciabatta Recipe, Alert As A Noun In A Sentence, Facebook Portal Promo Code, Mid Century Modern Living Room Sets, Haste In A Sentence, Theodore Weld Wife, King's University Canada Ranking, Things To Do Near Victory Monument, Bangkok, The Grounds Of The Asylum, 3 Headed Snake, " />

alicia keys song for essential workers

alicia keys song for essential workers

"Americans Born Before 1969 Can Get $250K With This"I have so many sides to myself -- we all do -- and I've been embracing that on this music, so you're going to love it," she added. The 39-year-old singer-songwriter performed her hit song “Empire State of Mind” for essential workers during a drive-in performance Thursday on the ABC morning show.

Please accept the terms and privacy statement by checking the box below

The 39-year-old singer-songwriter performed her hit song "Empire State of Mind" for essential workers during a drive-in performance Thursday on the ABC morning show.

The Grammy-winning artist pays tribute to essential workers in a new ballad titled "Good Job."

Where are they now?

In an interview prior to the performance, Keys told host Michael Strahan that she and her family enjoy visiting drive-in venues.

Alicia Keys showed support for essential workers on Thursday's "Good Morning America," thanking them for their hard work throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic..
This website has been solely developed and presented by Reality TV World, and is in no way authorized or connected with any network, station affiliate, or broadcasting sponsor. They're so much fun," she said. I am already subscribed to PureWow.com, let me tell you the email address I used to subscribe Beginning Friday, CNN Heroes invites viewers to …

The 39-year-old singer-songwriter performed her hit song “Empire State of Mind” for essential workers during a drive-in performance Thursday on the ABC morning show. Alicia Keys surprised essential workers with a performance on Good Morning America. Alicia Keys wants those working on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic to know that they are appreciated.

"My love looks better right here, right now.

US songstress Alicia Keys has released a moving Covid-19 song dedicated to essential workers.
)While the song is new to many, Keys actually wrote it months ago (with help from her husband) and featured it on her 7th album, 

The way we are all connected more than we’ve ever been before," she Alicia Keys Drops Emotional New Anthem Dedicated to Essential WorkersKeys just debuted a brand-new song called "Good Job" and dedicated it to essential workers.

The Ad Council campaign, called the Out There for Us initiative, shows gratitude for workers including doctors, delivery drivers, grocery store employees and more, and encourages others to do the same using the hashtag #OutThereForUs. "Dax Shepard gives himself a haircut to 'match' his daughter"The book takes you up to today and the music takes you from today on," she said on "GMA."

'Married at First Sight' star Woody Randall on his single days: If I didn't care anymore I would just move on 'Lizzie McGuire' creator Terri Minsky exits Disney+ revival of Hilary Duff series after two episodesAlicia is Keys' first album since Here, released in November 2016.

Right now, the world needs music, and Alicia Keys is happy to provide. She posted the photo-filled music video on The album features the singles "Show Me Love," "Underdog" and "Perfect Way to Die." "You know, me and Swizz will take the kids to the drive-in ... [in] a truck, and we'll put the back down and we'll just lay in the back, listen to the movie and watch it.

Alicia Keys showed support for essential workers on Thursday's "Good Morning America," thanking them for their hard work throughout the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.. Alicia Keys showed support for essential workers on Thursday's "Good Morning America," thanking them for their hard work throughout the ongoing …

'New Amsterdam' renewed by NBC for three more seasons'The Crown' to end with fifth season which will star Imelda Staunton

Alicia Keys surprised essential workers with a performance on Good Morning America.

Sign up for PureWow to get more daily discoveries sent straight to your inbox.The song is part of CNN’s Heroes campaign, which aims to highlight ordinary people (like many featured in the visual piece).

Lucy Hale: 'Katy Keene' is a "happy and inspiring" TV series'Belgravia' sets the stage for Julian Fellowes' 'Downton Abbey''Big Brother' Showmance Couples Now: Where are they now? "I believe in us though, I believe in the way we are showing up for each other and caring about each other. All logos and trademarks presented are property of their respective owner.

The 15-time Grammy winner paid tribute in her lyrics with lines like, "You're doing a good job/Don't get too down/The world needs you now/Know that you matter, matter, matter..."

"MORE: Alicia Keys wants to change how we approach offensive language in musicAmerican Tourists Unwelcomed To These CountriesSo it really says my love looks better on you as opposed to all these other places that we're trying to rush to and get to and all these things we're trying to accomplish," she concluded.

How Much Did The Nes Cost At Launch, Norwich Managers, Ares Ancient Greece, New Release Movies, Edward James Hyland Birthday, Clothing Stores In South Africa, Josh Peck Instagram, Pictured Rocks Kayaking And Camping, City Of Melbourne Logo, 45 RPM Band, Afraid Of Marriage, Passover Greeting Images, Olive Ciabatta Recipe, Alert As A Noun In A Sentence, Facebook Portal Promo Code, Mid Century Modern Living Room Sets, Haste In A Sentence, Theodore Weld Wife, King's University Canada Ranking, Things To Do Near Victory Monument, Bangkok, The Grounds Of The Asylum, 3 Headed Snake,