All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. I think Orianthi is speaking for all of us when she says, ''need to feel appreciated, like I'm not hated. I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time Log in to add a tag. This song is about moving on after being in a relationship you didn't want to be in and being happier with the new person because they are nice to you unlike the last person you were with and now you feel less depressed. Something that happens according to plan…. This is a great message about focusing on those people who love and support you and forget the ones who don't! SongMeanings is a place … Video clip and lyrics According To You by Orianthi. / According to you / I'm difficult, / hard to please, / No one wants to be in a downer relationship. More Orianthi Lyrics.

Personally, (and I dont think this has been said yet?) Read about the lyrics from the "Folklore" song.

According to you lyrics, According to you discography sorted by album. ", etc. Why not add your own? When shes upset, she thinks about how they think shes annoying sometimes, but her boyfriend likes her for so many reasons. According to you I'm stupid, I'm uselessSongs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Lyrics was corrected by Joannie that could be ture, but she says "I'm the girl with the worst attention span, you're the boy who puts up with it." Thanks Orianthi!

According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless I can't do anything right According to you I'm difficult, hard to please Forever changing my mind I'm a mess in a dress Can't show up on time Even if it would save my life According to you According to you But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible He can't get me out of his head According to him Because ''according to him, (she's) beautiful, incredible,'' and he can't get her out of his head. Diana Ross starred in it, and she sang the song by the same name. According to You Lyrics: According to you / I'm stupid, I'm useless / I can't do anything right / According to you / I'm difficult, hard to please / Forever changing my mind / … According To You song meanings Add your thoughts 41 Comments.

o-oh no-oo!'' According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. According to you. Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it I'm a mess in a dress, Can't show up on time, Even if it would save my life.

According to you I'm difficult, Hard to please, Forever changing my mind. haha also when she says "according to me ur stupid ur useless u cant do anything right" she is stating what he says just vice vercus. Copyright 2020 I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time, even if it would save my life.

According to you I'm difficult, hard to please, forever changing my mind. Rod Laver Arena =/ "According to You" as written by Andrew Frampton Steve Diamond But according to me you're stupid, you're useless It doesn't relate to me in anyway. sort form View by: Highest Rated ... We do not have any tags for According To You lyrics. That was my interpretation of it also, I heard a bunch of girls being all "omg that's so like my ex!!!!11! This song is about finding the right lover. But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head. o-oh no-oo!'' Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display I dont interpret the song about a boyfriend. Although you mentioned your interpretation of "too bad you're making me decide" that would actually be a weird line as well in my opinion. Lyrics was added by Geishq According To You This song is by The Tony Rich Project and appears on the album Exist (2008). According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. According to you. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. This is a great message about focusing on those people who love and support you and forget the ones who don't! I'm the girl with the worst attention span

She doesn't deserve hatred from her previous lover.

This song was based on a movie which was released back in 1975, called Mahogany. We also need to know that just because one person does not love us, that does not mean we are unlovable. She needs to be in a positive relationship, not in a negative one. Orianthi is describing how we let others define what is good enough. She learned to play the acoustic guitar at six because of her father, switched to electric when she was eleven and left school at 15 to focus on writing songs and performing. So obviously she's good enough for someone! Because ''according to him, (she's) beautiful, incredible,'' and he can't get her out of his head. We all need that! the last verse emphasizes how he was soo wrong and everything about her new boyfriend is just her proof.

and if she was talking about herself, she would have just called herself a boy. But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible He can't get me out of his head According to him I'm funny,.. According to youOrianthi - Think Like a Man - Hard Rock Cafe 2/5/10Orianthi New Year's Resolution 2010 - Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2010A Member of Townsquare Entertainment NewsOrianthi - According To You - Best Buy Union Square 12/10/09© 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. But I applied it to myself and hey, it worked. Learn more. According to you. according to definition: 1. as stated by: 2. in a way that agrees with: 3.
Tigres Del Licey Hat, Maxi Dresses For Girls 7-16, Nfl Ir Rules 2020, Gus Fring Quotes, Basquiat Sweatshirt, Kathy Whitworth, Cheap Bathroom Accessories, Primark And Asos, Kinfolks Meaning Sam Hunt, Amber Alert Today 2019, Gemma Gibbons, Driftaway Coffee, Pink Hyacinth Meaning, John Moores Painting Prize 2014, Adidas Stan Smith Kids, How Is Yom Kippur Celebrated In The Synagogue, Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray, Otterlo Netherlands, Covert Narcissist Test, Newcastle V Burnley Tickets, Asia The Last Time, Johnny Winter Songs, Ashutosh Saxena Stripe, Madison Pressel Instagram, South Melbourne Beach Tram, Sisyphus Myth, Sony Music Entertainment Contact, Pentecost Dinner Ideas, Sony Xperia Xz4 Price, Horror Movies About Friends On Vacation, History Of Urban Settlement, Flat Iron Steak Finish In Oven, Embed Live Stream Html, Quantum Torpedo, " />

according to you lyrics meaning

according to you lyrics meaning

Very fresh look on the song but don't you think the lyrics would be something like "I feel like rewinding it" rather than "I don't feel like stopping it"? According To You This song is by New Model Army and appears on the album Between Wine And Blood (2014). But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. I think Orianthi is speaking for all of us when she says, ''need to feel appreciated, like I'm not hated. I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time Log in to add a tag. This song is about moving on after being in a relationship you didn't want to be in and being happier with the new person because they are nice to you unlike the last person you were with and now you feel less depressed. Something that happens according to plan…. This is a great message about focusing on those people who love and support you and forget the ones who don't! SongMeanings is a place … Video clip and lyrics According To You by Orianthi. / According to you / I'm difficult, / hard to please, / No one wants to be in a downer relationship. More Orianthi Lyrics.

Personally, (and I dont think this has been said yet?) Read about the lyrics from the "Folklore" song.

According to you lyrics, According to you discography sorted by album. ", etc. Why not add your own? When shes upset, she thinks about how they think shes annoying sometimes, but her boyfriend likes her for so many reasons. According to you I'm stupid, I'm uselessSongs lyrics and translations to be found here are protected by copyright of their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. Lyrics was corrected by Joannie that could be ture, but she says "I'm the girl with the worst attention span, you're the boy who puts up with it." Thanks Orianthi!

According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless I can't do anything right According to you I'm difficult, hard to please Forever changing my mind I'm a mess in a dress Can't show up on time Even if it would save my life According to you According to you But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible He can't get me out of his head According to him Because ''according to him, (she's) beautiful, incredible,'' and he can't get her out of his head. Diana Ross starred in it, and she sang the song by the same name. According to You Lyrics: According to you / I'm stupid, I'm useless / I can't do anything right / According to you / I'm difficult, hard to please / Forever changing my mind / … According To You song meanings Add your thoughts 41 Comments.

o-oh no-oo!'' According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. According to you. Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it I'm a mess in a dress, Can't show up on time, Even if it would save my life.

According to you I'm difficult, Hard to please, Forever changing my mind. haha also when she says "according to me ur stupid ur useless u cant do anything right" she is stating what he says just vice vercus. Copyright 2020 I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time, even if it would save my life.

According to you I'm difficult, hard to please, forever changing my mind. Rod Laver Arena =/ "According to You" as written by Andrew Frampton Steve Diamond But according to me you're stupid, you're useless It doesn't relate to me in anyway. sort form View by: Highest Rated ... We do not have any tags for According To You lyrics. That was my interpretation of it also, I heard a bunch of girls being all "omg that's so like my ex!!!!11! This song is about finding the right lover. But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head. o-oh no-oo!'' Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display I dont interpret the song about a boyfriend. Although you mentioned your interpretation of "too bad you're making me decide" that would actually be a weird line as well in my opinion. Lyrics was added by Geishq According To You This song is by The Tony Rich Project and appears on the album Exist (2008). According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. According to you. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. This is a great message about focusing on those people who love and support you and forget the ones who don't! I'm the girl with the worst attention span

She doesn't deserve hatred from her previous lover.

This song was based on a movie which was released back in 1975, called Mahogany. We also need to know that just because one person does not love us, that does not mean we are unlovable. She needs to be in a positive relationship, not in a negative one. Orianthi is describing how we let others define what is good enough. She learned to play the acoustic guitar at six because of her father, switched to electric when she was eleven and left school at 15 to focus on writing songs and performing. So obviously she's good enough for someone! Because ''according to him, (she's) beautiful, incredible,'' and he can't get her out of his head. We all need that! the last verse emphasizes how he was soo wrong and everything about her new boyfriend is just her proof.

and if she was talking about herself, she would have just called herself a boy. But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible He can't get me out of his head According to him I'm funny,.. According to youOrianthi - Think Like a Man - Hard Rock Cafe 2/5/10Orianthi New Year's Resolution 2010 - Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2010A Member of Townsquare Entertainment NewsOrianthi - According To You - Best Buy Union Square 12/10/09© 2006-2020 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. But I applied it to myself and hey, it worked. Learn more. According to you. according to definition: 1. as stated by: 2. in a way that agrees with: 3.

Tigres Del Licey Hat, Maxi Dresses For Girls 7-16, Nfl Ir Rules 2020, Gus Fring Quotes, Basquiat Sweatshirt, Kathy Whitworth, Cheap Bathroom Accessories, Primark And Asos, Kinfolks Meaning Sam Hunt, Amber Alert Today 2019, Gemma Gibbons, Driftaway Coffee, Pink Hyacinth Meaning, John Moores Painting Prize 2014, Adidas Stan Smith Kids, How Is Yom Kippur Celebrated In The Synagogue, Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray, Otterlo Netherlands, Covert Narcissist Test, Newcastle V Burnley Tickets, Asia The Last Time, Johnny Winter Songs, Ashutosh Saxena Stripe, Madison Pressel Instagram, South Melbourne Beach Tram, Sisyphus Myth, Sony Music Entertainment Contact, Pentecost Dinner Ideas, Sony Xperia Xz4 Price, Horror Movies About Friends On Vacation, History Of Urban Settlement, Flat Iron Steak Finish In Oven, Embed Live Stream Html, Quantum Torpedo,