Polo Ralph Lauren Sale, Molly-mae Pretty Little Thing, What's On Healesville, Vitaphone Definition, Celebrity Plastic Surgeon Instagram, Emmanuel College Master's In Research Administration, Red Daylilies, Sto Crossfield, Monday Night Football Ringtone, Did Frederick Douglass Own Slaves, Report Illegal Parking Sydney, Atoms For Peace Speech, Starlink Internet Sign Up, Thursday Night Football Song 2019, The Witchery Afternoon Tea, Facts About Microsoft Word, Emerald City Dorothy, Lombardi Trophy Replica Steelers, Oliver Selfridge, Superenalotto How To Play, I Shine You Shine - We All Shine Hoodie, Independence Day Fancy Dress Costumes, Manuel Almunia, Kroger Locations Nationwide, Leicester Vs Watford 2013 Lineup, Grimes And Elon Musk Baby Name, Dr Martens Made In Vietnam, Fine Arts Club, Tecumseh Childhood, Amber Alert Columbus Ohio, How Did Harriet Scott Die, Career Path Quiz, Holy Cross College Ranking, Foam Material Types, Sony A7 IV, Online Lotto, WCUCOM Match List 2019, Masterclass Wiki, Interpretability Pronunciation, Kroger Weekly Ad, Dramatic Character, Succoth Egypt Map, Sc Lottery Scratch Off Second-chance, How To Pronounce Borough, Jerry Harris Louisville Cheer, Self-esteem Essay Example, Peacock Feather Drawing, What Happened To Cal Morrison In Orphan Black, Clotel Analysis, Starry Night Wallpaper Ipad, Ans Van Den Herik Type Of Cancer, Jamestown 1619 Government, Kerala Vision Live, Out My Mind Lyrics, Black-eyed Susan Drink, Highly Questionable - Mina Kimes, Supervised Learning Regression, Planet Hot Wheels, Alexandra Headlands Real Estate Holiday Rentals, Starbucks Logo Transparent Png, Starry Night With Moon, Ayean Cho Age, Tokyo Hotels, Roots Impact, Jeanine Matthews, Letters From Turkey, Full Grain Leather Casual Shoes, Rugs For Sale Near Me, Clarks Outlet Boots Womens, Mate Communicate, 2012 NCAA Women's Basketball Championship, Characters In A Story, Chubby Bunny Meaning, Ikea Headquarters, Ojibwe Traditions, Caramel Highlights On Brown Hair, Baby, Baby, Baby Lyrics, " />

Monsoon outlet reviews

Monsoon outlet reviews

It will be last time I will ever order from Monsoon/Accesorize.

I returned my order and received an email to say it would be refunded to my account within 3/5 working days. Monsoon sale | Up to 35% off | Huge discounts from the biggest online sales & clearance outlet. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy Welcome to the Monsoon UK website.

I retuned the item, have not received any communication or refund and they are just going to keep my item without giving me my money back. Many thanks, Monsoon I'm really disappointed I've had to go to the lengths of leaving a review on Trust Pilot to try and get a response from Monsoon. Embed review.

Monsoon Shocked. Hi Lindsey, we are sorry to hear this. Disgusting. However, we are reassuring customers that they won't loose out on any vouchers or points and we thank you for your patience at thistime. Unacceptable, even on a skeleton staff.

Re your reply. This was after 2 months of waiting for a refund after them receiving the parcel. An absolute shambles. 215 reviews. Deduct money out and then say no orders was made This is so upsetting and I do not expect this from a company which previously had such a good reputation.

For gods sake employ a few more people to cope with the backlog or you are going to lose your customers. I've emailed customer services twice, tried Twitter twice - no response whatsoever. Disgusting service.

It's a lot of money and I hesitated before ordering online or returning the goods but put my faith in a company that is big and therefore should be reputable. Incredibly incompetent service and communication. Visit this website I wish I had given you 1 star now or 0! Linen Button Shoulder Top . I had assumed that returns from Ireland were free of charge but without a return label or inclusion on returnmyshopping that can not be the case. We don't have a phone line available at the moment as advertised and the team will respond to your queries as soon as they get to it. I ordered a dress in July and when it came I didn't like it. Many thanks, Monsoon I have now passed the matter to my bank but I have to say that this is utterly shameful conduct from a UK company.

Do NOT order!! Looking for great savings on womenswear and kids' clothing? TWENTY_FOUR Days is the number of days since I posted my returns!

Categories

3 The quality of this dress is excellent & managed to get it in the sale for an unbelievable price with speedy delivery ,so a big thank you to Monsoon I have loved using Accessorize over the years but will definitely not place an order with them again. My question is how can a trusted and big brand like Monsoon sell old and filthy cloths to customers. been a loyal customer for 20 years...not anymore. There seems to be no telephone to use as the calls are unanswered. With so few reviews, your opinion of Monsoon could be huge. I have sent two emails to the company one at the beginning of July and one at the beginning of August, I have never recieved a reply. would give no stars if it was an option....have sent 3 emails...no reply to any. I am concerned to see that Monsoon have decided not to respond to the feedback given on this website. For companies Ordered an item and never received which was urgently required. Still waiting for a refund from over 3 months ago!!!

Start from scratch with new advisor every time I try to find out what has happened to my refund. First it was allow 14 days, then it was allow an extra few days, then this turned into up to 6 weeks. I’ve had confirmation from their live chat that order has been placed with no problem and to find out later that it wasn’t. Sent 4 emails and had online chat and sent them a copy of their email.

I returned my order and received an email to say it would be refunded to my account within 3/5 working days.

How dare you. No replies to emails and no answer when calling customer services. Visit this website Plans & Pricing I have now sent two emails about the fact the paypal dispute is closed and asking for the refund. This was after 2 months of waiting for a refund after them receiving the parcel. I have contacted Monsoon multiple times via email - 20 times? I am a Rewards VIP member and love Monsoon clothes but if there is any issue with your order good luck! 4 4 Monsoon still have not issued my refund of a faulty item. Despite endless emails, so called "live chat" (not sure how that works when there is no-one to actually talk to) and a couple of calls (when I actually managed to get through) I am still waiting for a refund. We do ensure that all lour orders are sent out in pristine condition. Categories I sent back my items 3 weeks ago and have emailed them so many times.

Polo Ralph Lauren Sale, Molly-mae Pretty Little Thing, What's On Healesville, Vitaphone Definition, Celebrity Plastic Surgeon Instagram, Emmanuel College Master's In Research Administration, Red Daylilies, Sto Crossfield, Monday Night Football Ringtone, Did Frederick Douglass Own Slaves, Report Illegal Parking Sydney, Atoms For Peace Speech, Starlink Internet Sign Up, Thursday Night Football Song 2019, The Witchery Afternoon Tea, Facts About Microsoft Word, Emerald City Dorothy, Lombardi Trophy Replica Steelers, Oliver Selfridge, Superenalotto How To Play, I Shine You Shine - We All Shine Hoodie, Independence Day Fancy Dress Costumes, Manuel Almunia, Kroger Locations Nationwide, Leicester Vs Watford 2013 Lineup, Grimes And Elon Musk Baby Name, Dr Martens Made In Vietnam, Fine Arts Club, Tecumseh Childhood, Amber Alert Columbus Ohio, How Did Harriet Scott Die, Career Path Quiz, Holy Cross College Ranking, Foam Material Types, Sony A7 IV, Online Lotto, WCUCOM Match List 2019, Masterclass Wiki, Interpretability Pronunciation, Kroger Weekly Ad, Dramatic Character, Succoth Egypt Map, Sc Lottery Scratch Off Second-chance, How To Pronounce Borough, Jerry Harris Louisville Cheer, Self-esteem Essay Example, Peacock Feather Drawing, What Happened To Cal Morrison In Orphan Black, Clotel Analysis, Starry Night Wallpaper Ipad, Ans Van Den Herik Type Of Cancer, Jamestown 1619 Government, Kerala Vision Live, Out My Mind Lyrics, Black-eyed Susan Drink, Highly Questionable - Mina Kimes, Supervised Learning Regression, Planet Hot Wheels, Alexandra Headlands Real Estate Holiday Rentals, Starbucks Logo Transparent Png, Starry Night With Moon, Ayean Cho Age, Tokyo Hotels, Roots Impact, Jeanine Matthews, Letters From Turkey, Full Grain Leather Casual Shoes, Rugs For Sale Near Me, Clarks Outlet Boots Womens, Mate Communicate, 2012 NCAA Women's Basketball Championship, Characters In A Story, Chubby Bunny Meaning, Ikea Headquarters, Ojibwe Traditions, Caramel Highlights On Brown Hair, Baby, Baby, Baby Lyrics,