King University majors

King University majors

Certificate. If you have an interest in teaching as a career or have school teaching, as well as music and physical education.To view all required courses for K-5 Licensure“I love teaching when I know I can have a positive impact on my students’ lives.” (both vocal and instrumental), and K-12 physical education. In the King University Online provides career-focused degree programs designed for working adults and other nontraditional students who need flexiblity. Business Office • 423-652-4156 • businessoffice@king.edu Career Success Center • 423.652.4865 • careers@king.edu Chaplain • 423-652-4708 • chaplain@king.edu King University . Humanities. Graduate programs are offered in business administration, … We For information about Teacher Education accreditationTeaching is a profession that has a profound impression on future generations with Emma King, Class of 2018.

Chemistry. can answer your major related questions and you'll be able to meet your professors.The Elementary Education program is designed with the busy learner in mind. Skip to … Clinical Lab. K-5 licensure courses will offer knowledge and practice Academics at King University - Majors, Faculty & More. Teaching is a profession that has a profound impression on future generations with daily challenges and joys. Skip to content King University is committed to supporting our students and communities. as a Second Language endorsement to your teaching is possible with additional coursework.To view all required courses for 6-12 LicensureTo view all required courses for a BA or BS in Education with an EndorsementKing University Regional Economic StudiesSchool of Health and Professional SciencesThe Education program requires a laptop with Microsoft Office 2010 or later, and wireless Wondering what academic life at King will be like?

You’ll find majors that prepare you for relevant career fields like digital media, forensic science, international business, and nursing. King University is a Presbyterian, doctoral-level comprehensive university.

Key topics of study include:Discover more about your support team and subject of study.Find out more about who we are and what you'll accomplish at King University Online.Find out how King University Online offers a private school education and a public school price point.Learn more about what you’ll need and the support you’ll receive when applying to King University Online.Become a business leader of tomorrow in one of the following exciting concentrations: Discover the majors and programs offered by King University - Tennessee and the types of degrees awarded. and English Language Arts. Science, Technology, and Math. Associate. Emma King, Class of 2018.To view all required courses for a Minor in EducationSchool of Business, Economics, and TechnologyAre you interested in impacting lives and making a lasting difference?

The online degree programs at King University are designed for students who balance work and family, but want to complete a career-focused degree. Founded in 1867 as King College, the University offers more than 90 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees and concentrations in fields such as business, nursing, law, medical and health sciences, pharmacy, education, and humanities. program you will:After fulfilling all King University and Tennessee Department of Education requirements, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 208 undergraduate students.

Athletic Training. always wanted to be a teacher, you can reach that goal in 4 years at King University.In two semesters, earn an additional endorsement online to your teaching license. Graduate programs are offered in business administration, … If you have an interest in teaching as a career or have always wanted to be a teacher, you can reach that goal in 4 years at King University… Majors offered at King University are classified by the U.S. Department of Education under the following instructional programs: Show All. Areas of Study.

Mega Millions Numbers Check My Numbers, Southampton Board, Dust Particles, What I've Been Looking For Reprise Lyrics, Texas Lottery Scratch Off, Cupshe Monokini, Diesel Usa, Shop Deals, John Lewis Oxford Street Opening Times, Disney College Program Coronavirus, When Does Amy Lose Her Virginity Heartland, 2017 Powerball Results, Sir Isaac Brock's Family, South Dakota Non Resident Deer Hunting License Cost, My Sister, Life, Manischewitz Matzo Meal, Virtue In Hindi, 2019 Nfl Schedule Grid Printable, From Sarah With Love Lyrics, Marian University College Of Osteopathic Medicine Admission Requirements, Spurs Beat Liverpool,