Webb landed a number of takedowns over the three rounds, worked to mount on a couple of occasions and rained down some heavy strikes. We serve you with the latest breaking news, exclusive fighter interviews, videos and more.

A near sell-out audience were in attendance and witnessed some impressive performances from fighters hoping to be future, international stars.James Webb defeated Mick Stanton by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26).Paul Hughes defeated Youri Panada by knockout (headkick) at 2:33 of round two.Israel Adesanya EA Sports UFC 4 Walkout JerseyDustin Poirier is reported to have turned down a fight against Michael Chandler at UFC 254.White: UFC is working on ‘some fun stuff’ next year for McGregorDespite their bad blood, Colby Covington is not looking past Tyron Woodley this weekend at UFC Vegas 11.Covington implies BLM is a domestic terrorist groupJack Cartwright defeated Manuel Bilic by unanimous decision (50-45, 49-46, 48-47) to retain the Cage Warriors bantamweight title.The co-main event saw SBG Manchester’s Adam Proctor get his seventh win in a row as he outpointed Madars Fleminas, consequently handing him his first professional loss. Bartosz Fabinski Decisions Darren Stewart | Cage Warriors 113 Results & Highlights. When exchanging punches, Cartwright dropped Bilic with a two punch combo but the Austrian was able to survive to see out the round.

New Game! 7, Next Australia Contact, Atr Machine Learning Core Algorithm, Daylily Growers, Optus Share Price, Matt Prokop Net Worth, Birmingham City Squad 2010, My Giant Kevin, It's You I Like Broadway, Oroonoko Characters, Why Is Character Important In A Story, Tk Maxx Clapham Junction Opening Times, Stalkbuylove Sale, Can You Refuse To Be Handcuffed, Modular Corner Sofa, Best Temperature To Spray 24d, Casey's Pizza Nutrition, College Town In South Dakota, Boys24 Where Are They Now, 1995 Play-off Final, Men's Three Piece Suit, Tamiko Bolton Wikipedia, Microsoft Office Vision, Example Of Plot, How Do I Complain To Best Buy Corporate, New Home Gifts For Him, Daylily Plants For Sale Near Me, Louis Riddick Contract, Cheap Jeans For Men, Simulacrum 5e Wizard, Organizational Health Synonym, Ynw Melly Slime, Checker Lily, Men's Printed T-shirts Online, Orange And Blue Make, Thrace Flag, Top-down And Bottom-up Reading Activities Pdf, Sébastien Lareau, Vestiaire Collective Authentication, " />

Cage Warriors results

Cage Warriors results

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass, 5PM ET) Bartosz Fabinski def.

MMA Fighting has Cage Warriors 113 results for Friday’s card at the BEC Arena in Manchester, England.

A tidy left hand thrown by the champion was one of the most significant strikes in the round.Stephen Hooper defeated Tom Mearns by submission (triangle choke) at 2:11 of round two.James Sheehan defeated Kyran Sturrock by submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:27 of round two.Poirier reportedly turned down Chandler fight due to ‘loyalty’ to FergusonCheck out the Bloody Elbow staff’s picks and predictions for UFC VEGAS 11. The second round followed a similar pattern as Cartwright continued to allow Bilic back to his feet despite having the upper hand.

Cage Warriors 114's Jake Hadley says he's ready to 'run through' UFC's best at 125 pounds Donald Cerrone is a fan of Khamzat Chimaev's style: 'I like this son of a (expletive)'

The obvious next move for Proctor is to face Rhys McKee in Belfast for the vacant title so the number one welterweight in the company can be established.Kevin Lee: I think Michael Chandler is ‘way too small’ for UFC LWsUFC Fight Night: Covington vs. Woodley staff picks and predictionsCovington not underestimating Woodley: ‘He’s not past his time’UFC 244 Masvidal vs Diaz Graphic Event T-ShirtAdam Wilson defeated Scott Malone by submission (rear-naked choke) at 0:18 of round two.Dana White: Tony Ferguson is officially off UFC 254 cardWomen's UFC Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Paint Burst T-ShirtGeorge Smith defeated Lukasz Marcinkowski by submission (armbar) at 4:47 of round one.Woodley says it was a ‘blessing’ to be able to train with Masvidal ahead of UFC 253Jonas Magard defeated Liam Gittins by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-25).Burns roasts ‘pillow hands’ Covington: Switching to orthodox changes nothingAdam Proctor and James Webb also picked up important victories to establish themselves as top contenders in their respective divisions.One of those competitors is Jack Cartwright, who continued his unbeaten run to 8-0 but couldn’t keep his 100% finishing streak alive as he defeated Manuel Bilic by unanimous decision. However, Cartwright gave that up in order to get Bilic back to his feet so he could continue to throw strikes. Another top-tier fight on the main card saw former champion James Webb return to form with a unanimous decision victory over Mick Stanton. Fabinski was able to plant Stewart down on the mat and win a unanimous decision for the biggest win of his career to date. Joe McColgan via TKO (knee and punches) – Round 1, 4:40Jamie Richardson def. Bilic shot for a takedown not long after the opening horn sounded but Cartwright defended well and ended up in top position himself.

Webb landed a number of takedowns over the three rounds, worked to mount on a couple of occasions and rained down some heavy strikes. We serve you with the latest breaking news, exclusive fighter interviews, videos and more.

A near sell-out audience were in attendance and witnessed some impressive performances from fighters hoping to be future, international stars.James Webb defeated Mick Stanton by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26).Paul Hughes defeated Youri Panada by knockout (headkick) at 2:33 of round two.Israel Adesanya EA Sports UFC 4 Walkout JerseyDustin Poirier is reported to have turned down a fight against Michael Chandler at UFC 254.White: UFC is working on ‘some fun stuff’ next year for McGregorDespite their bad blood, Colby Covington is not looking past Tyron Woodley this weekend at UFC Vegas 11.Covington implies BLM is a domestic terrorist groupJack Cartwright defeated Manuel Bilic by unanimous decision (50-45, 49-46, 48-47) to retain the Cage Warriors bantamweight title.The co-main event saw SBG Manchester’s Adam Proctor get his seventh win in a row as he outpointed Madars Fleminas, consequently handing him his first professional loss. Bartosz Fabinski Decisions Darren Stewart | Cage Warriors 113 Results & Highlights. When exchanging punches, Cartwright dropped Bilic with a two punch combo but the Austrian was able to survive to see out the round.

New Game! 7, Next Australia Contact, Atr Machine Learning Core Algorithm, Daylily Growers, Optus Share Price, Matt Prokop Net Worth, Birmingham City Squad 2010, My Giant Kevin, It's You I Like Broadway, Oroonoko Characters, Why Is Character Important In A Story, Tk Maxx Clapham Junction Opening Times, Stalkbuylove Sale, Can You Refuse To Be Handcuffed, Modular Corner Sofa, Best Temperature To Spray 24d, Casey's Pizza Nutrition, College Town In South Dakota, Boys24 Where Are They Now, 1995 Play-off Final, Men's Three Piece Suit, Tamiko Bolton Wikipedia, Microsoft Office Vision, Example Of Plot, How Do I Complain To Best Buy Corporate, New Home Gifts For Him, Daylily Plants For Sale Near Me, Louis Riddick Contract, Cheap Jeans For Men, Simulacrum 5e Wizard, Organizational Health Synonym, Ynw Melly Slime, Checker Lily, Men's Printed T-shirts Online, Orange And Blue Make, Thrace Flag, Top-down And Bottom-up Reading Activities Pdf, Sébastien Lareau, Vestiaire Collective Authentication,